Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and Visiting family














Me, Lance, Courtney and Brendon all flew to Utah to visit my oldest son Zach and my family. It was great to visit with my parents. When we first got there we went to the mall to surprise Zach at his work and to pick up my favorite thing in the world.....Mrs Cavanah's MINDY MINTS!

Next we went to my sister Robins house and how fun it was to watch the kids color eggs.













Also while we were there we went to Toad's amusement park for a little fun. We played mini golf, the kids rode go-carts (better course but the cars are as fast as the ones in Pueblo) and of course the arcade!


I also realized that in 31 years of living in Utah I had NEVER been to Antelope Island...so everyone loaded up into the car and we made the drive out. What a beautiful place and I am sad I have never been there before. I got great photos (except of Brendon...he was camera shy) and it was a lovely Easter Morning on the Island.

No comments: